Master of Science in Counseling, Option in School Counseling Program Review
APM 220 Expectations:
1. The mission and goals of the program and their relation to the mission and strategic priorities of the institution
2. The curriculum through which program mission and goals are pursued.
3. The assessment of student learning outcomes, program revisions based upon those outcomes, and plans for future assessment activities
4. The range and quality of research activities, emphasizing those involving students
5. The quality and diversity of faculty and staff and their contributions to program mission and goals
Refer to faculty curriculum vitae listed on right side menu.
6. The quality of entering students (for graduate programs and others with restricted enrollment)
7. Libraries and other educational resources
8. Physical facilities
9. Service and contributions to the community
In addition to addressing the expectations of APM 220, the program will also provide: