- Career Assessments
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Career Exploration
- Labor Market Research
- Resume and cover letter creation/development
- Interview skill review and practice
- Job Search Skills, Strategies, and Resources
- Coaching in business etiquette and office politics
- Interpersonal skill development
- Assistance with goal setting
- Learning the pro’s and con’s of disability disclosure
- Federal Employment Advising (Schedule A and Workforce Recruitment Program)
- Preparation for State of CA Employment programs(LEAP)
- ADA information and advocacy
- Referrals for Disability Benefits Counseling
- Collaboration with the Department of Rehabilitation counselors on your behalf
- Workshops to improve the use of technology and navigating the workplace.
- Continually follow up and supportive services for both employers and employees to ensure satisfaction and job retention.
- Individualized placement services.
Job Retention Strategies and Follow-Up
- Information about Disclosure, Disability Rights and Accommodations
- Reasonable Job Accomodations
- Worksite Transition Strategies and Planning