SUMMARY OF SERVICES
Services are individualized and are provided by trained experts in the field. These services are intended to support students goals and objectives in finding internships and employment. Below is a list of areas where we can assist in developing skills.
- Career Assessments
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Career Exploration
- Labor Market Research
- Resume and cover letter creation/development
- Interview skill review and practice
- Job Search Skills, Strategies, and Resources
- Coaching in business etiquette and office politics
- Interpersonal skill development
- Assistance with goal setting
- Learning the pro’s and con’s of disability disclosure
- Federal Employment Advising (Schedule A and Workforce Recruitment Program)
- Preparation for State of CA Employment programs(LEAP)
- ADA information and advocacy
- Referrals for Disability Benefits Counseling
- Collaboration with the Department of Rehabilitation counselors on your behalf
- Workshops to improve the use of technology and navigating the workplace.
- Continually follow up and supportive services for both employers and employees to ensure satisfaction and job retention.
- Individualized placement services.
JOB RETENTION STRATEGIES AND FOLLOW-UP
- Information about Disclosure, Disability Rights and Accommodations
- Reasonable Job Accomodations
- Worksite Transition Strategies and Planning