Multiple Subject Bilingual Authorization, Spanish and Hmong
Student Recruitment Materials
Advising and Support
Advising sheet (DRAFT)
Program coordinator meets with program students twice a semester to ensure all program requirements are successfully met prior to completion of the multiple subject credential program. Students are also encouraged to meet with an academic advisor to make sure requirements outside of BAP program are met.
Felipe and staff support the BAP by ensuring that program students are placed in bilingual/dual immersion classrooms for student teaching as well as pairing them with bilingual coaches when possible.
List of Advisors and Placement Personnel
- Ana K. Soltero Lopez, BAP coordinator & faculty, CSU Fresno
- Marivel Bravo-Mendosa, academic counselor, CSU Fresno
- Ana Espinoza, academic counselor, CSU Fresno
- Ivy Fitzpatrick, academic counselor, CSU Fresno
- Jessica McVay, academic counselor, CSU Fresno
- Felipe Mercado, coordinator, CSU Fresno