Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
Fresno State's current academic calendar, next year's academic calendar and intersession/summer calendars.
Need assistance with Canvas? Here you can find technical support, mobile access and account information.
The Graduate Statistics Studio provides research and statistical consulting to all graduate students.
Utilize the Library 's resources such as: study rooms, research guides, computers, printing and more!
Program/Student Policies & Information
- Doctoral Student Guidelines (students admitted prior to Fall 2016)
- Doctoral Student Guidelines for Fall 2016 Cohort 10 - Present
- Graduate Group By-Laws
- 2021 Dissertation Template
- Navigating the Dissertation Template: The Basics
- APA Style Basics
- Doctoral Degree Checklist for Spring Completion
- CITI Training
- OHRP Training
- Policy and Procedures for Research with Human Subjects at California State University, Fresno
- Application for Conducting Research with Human Subjects must be completed in the Principal Investigator's (Dissertation Chair) home department. Form 5 and approval should be submitted to
the EdD office before research begins.
Resources for Educators
- Fresno County Office of Education
- California Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education (Title II)