John D. Welty Center for Educational Policy and Leadership
Peter G. Mehas Leadership Series
Dr. Peter G Mehas served Valley schools for over 40 years as a K-12 district leader, Superintendent of Fresno County Schools, political advocate, member of the CSU Board of Trustees and contributing member to the community.
The distinguished speaker event unites K-12 and higher education leaders, brings national speakers to our valley and celebrates the contributions Peter Mehas made to educational leaders throughout the Central Valley.
Next Peter G. Mehas Leadership Event
Date to Be Announced
Keynote Speaker: To Be Announced
More information regarding the Mehas Leadership event to be announced soon. Stay tuned.
Become a Sponsor
A $1500 sponsorship includes:
- Logo listed in conference brochure and Welty Center webpage
- VIP table for 8, including entrance for 8 to Mehas Leadership event
- Meet & Greet PLUS photo with keynote speaker
- Continental breakfast for 8
- 8 signed copies author books
To become a sponsor or to find out more information, complete the Contact Form below or email Mabel Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Contact Form