John D. Welty Center for Educational Policy and Leadership
Peter G. Mehas Leadership Series
Dr. Peter G Mehas served Valley schools for over 40 years as a K-12 district leader, Superintendent of Fresno County Schools, political advocate, member of the CSU Board of Trustees and contributing member to the community.
The distinguished speaker event unites K-12 and higher education leaders, brings national speakers to our valley and celebrates the contributions Peter Mehas made to educational leaders throughout the Central Valley.
2023 Mehas Leadership Speaker - October 24
- Nationally-recognized innovative educational leader
- Named National Superintendent of the Year 2019
- Created the popular #1minwalk2work PLUS Leadership Challenges
- Co-Star/Producer The Weekly Show with Jimmy and Joe
- Co-authored Leading from Where You Are, The Power of Branding, Leading Learning in a Digital Age and Hacking Leadership: 10 Ways Great Leaders Inspire Learning
- Holds BA in Ed, MA in Psychology and PhD in Leadership Learning and Service
Become a Sponsor
A $1500 sponsorship includes:
- Logo listed in event materials and Welty Center webpage
- Entrance for 8 to Mehas Leadership event
- 8 author books
To become a sponsor or to find out more information, complete the Contact Form below or email Mabel Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Contact Form