John D. Welty Center for Educational Policy and Leadership
Peter G. Mehas Leadership Series
Dr. Peter G Mehas served Valley schools for over 40 years as a K-12 district leader, Superintendent of Fresno County Schools, political advocate, member of the CSU Board of Trustees and contributing member to the community.
The distinguished speaker event unites K-12 and higher education leaders, brings national speakers to our valley and celebrates the contributions Peter Mehas made to educational leaders throughout the Central Valley.
Peter G. Mehas Leadership Virtual Event
Held February 1, 2022 (8:30 -10:00 am)
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Michelle Rozen
- Masters and PhD in psychology from NSU.
- Expert on leadership & personal and professional growth
- Recognized as a performance-boosting change expert and authority on the psychology of change.
- The most sought speaker on leading change. inspiring growth, motivation, leadership and change management, providing growth, motivation and practical tools
- Keynote for Fortune 500 companies and organ, including Merrill Lynch, and The U.S. Navy
- ·Featured on TED, Huffington Post and has featured on NBC, ABC, , FOX News, The NY Times,
Become a Sponsor
A $1000 sponsorship includes:
- Logo listed in event materials and Welty Center webpage
- Entrance for 10 to Mehas Leadership event
- 10 author books
To become a sponsor or to find out more information, complete the Contact Form below or email Mabel Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Contact Form