Kremen School of Education and Human Development
You are invited to the Kremen School of Education and Human Development Commencement
We are honored to celebrate your accomplishments at this ceremony dedicated to our:
- Wayfinders Certificate
- T.A.R.G.E.T. Certificate
- Credential Candidates
- Liberal Studies Degree Candidates
- Master’s Degree Candidates
- Doctoral Degree Candidates
The Commencement Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 20, 2022 from 7:15 p.m. - 9:30 p.m at the Save Mart Center. For guests who do not attend in-person, the ceremony will be livestreamed at: https://commencement.fresnostate.edu/ceremonies/kremen.html
Attire: Cap and gown attire is on sale now at the Kennel Bookstore.
- Liberal Studies, Master’s Degree, and Doctoral Degree Candidates will attend in cap and gown. NOTE: Graduates will need to carry their cap and gown until they get through the security checkpoint. You may put them on after going through security.
- Credential, Wayfinders, and T.A.R.G.E.T. Certificate Candidates will attend in business attire.
Stoles: Kremen School of Education and Human Development stoles are available for purchase in the Kennel Bookstore beginning March 28th. The cost is $35 each. There is a limited quantity, so don’t wait!
Honor Cords: Students who have earned honor cords will be contacted directly from the Department of Liberal Studies via email.
Time: All participants should arrive at the Save Mart Center loading dock 45-60 minutes prior to the ceremony. (A Map is located at the bottom of this page.)
Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags will be allowed inside Save Mart Center (no purses, backpacks, or totes)
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- Small clutch bags, 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ can be taken into the arena in addition to one of the approved clear bags described above.
- An exception will be made for any necessary medical items, but all such items are subject to inspection prior to entry into Save Mart Center.
Vaccination and Mask Requirements: Effective April 1st, no proof of vaccination from COVID-19 nor negative COVID-19 tests are required for entrance.
- Masks are not required, but are strongly recommended.
- Please visit the Save Mart Center Venue Entry Requirements webpage for the most current requirements.
Parking: Parking around the Save Mart Center during the ceremony is free. You may not park at Campus Pointe or any surrounding businesses. Your car may be towed.
Guests: There is no restriction on the number of guests a candidate may invite!
Accessibility: If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please notify us.
- Graduates: Please email Mark Rodriguez at email@example.com.
- Guests: Please call the Save Mart Center at 559.278.3400.
Share your graduation excitement by posting your pictures on social media and use #KremenGrad2022.
There is no need to R.S.V.P. We look forward to celebrating with you!