Kremen School of Education and Human Development
Student Affairs and College Counseling Graduate Student Association
The purpose of this organization is to provide social, professional, and educational opportunities to aspiring student affairs and counselor educators.
The SACC Graduate Student Association seeks to:
- Provide opportunities to develop a professional identity as student affairs and counselor educators.
- Offer programming activities and events to foster a community of support.
- Advise the SACC Program Coordinator on key issues affecting SACC program and students.
- President - Lisa Xiong
- Vice President - Susana Pantoja
- Secretary - Ashley De Jesus
- Treasurer - Jocelyn Ramirez
- Member-at-Large - Belen Torres
- Member-at-Large - Kalue Yang