Kremen School of Education and Human Development
Curriculum and Instruction | 559.278.3928 | Office: ED449
- California State University, Fresno - M.A. in Kinesiology, Sport Psychology, 2019
- University of Connecticut - Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Cognition and Instruction, 2012
- University of Connecticut - M.A. in Educational Psychology, Cognition and Instruction, 2009
- Chernihiv National Pedagogical University (Ukraine) - Credential (Specialist degree) in Physical Education, Choreography, and Valeology, 2006
- Chernihiv National Pedagogical University (Ukraine) - B.A. in Physical Education, 2005
- ERE 153: Educational Statistics
- ERE 220: Research in Education
- ERE 287: Qualitative Research Methods in Education
- ERE 288: Educational Measurement and Program Evaluation
- ERE 289: Statistical Modeling
- EDL 504: Applied Quantitative Research Methods
- EDL 511: Educational Evaluation, Assessment, and Planning
- EDL 561: Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Planning
- EDL 580T: Measurement, Seminar
- EDL 580T: Program Evaluation, Seminar
- CI 280T: Designing Motivational Instructions
- CI 298A: Project M.A. in Education, Supervision.
- CI 298B: Thesis M.A. in Education, Supervision.
- EDL 599: Dissertation Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Supervision.