Teaching Credential Programs
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Single Subject Credential program!
So What's Next?
- Begin reviewing the Single Subject Credential Program Handbook
- Purchase your Fresno State TK20 account: https://payment.tk20.com/ctpayment/options_menu.do
- Select and attend one of the virtual-real time MANDATORY Single Subject Orientation sessions listed below. Registration is not required, as only users with a Fresno State email will be allowed into the virtual real-time orientation session.
- Complete the Single Subject Program Advising Form and be ready to submit it during the mandatory orientation session.
- Admitted credential candidates will need to contact the Office of Clinical Practice (email@example.com) to secure a placement after the semester designated deadline date (April 15, 2021).
5A: Placement preference surveys received after this date are subject to district
5B:Teacher credential candidates are strictly prohibited from making their own school site placements.
5C: At this time, the only school district options available for EHD 155A (initial student teaching) are those listed on the preference survey. Other district requests will not be considered.
All newly accepted credential candidates are required to attend a mandatory orientation before they can register/enroll in program coursework.
Should you have any questions or need to schedule a one-on-one orientation, please contact the Single Subject Coordinator, Dr. Basurto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Subject Orientation Dates for Fall 2021 have passed.
Zoom Link: https://fresnostate.zoom.us/j/5592780285?pwd=Q09DU0JpcjJ3Q2kybU9ReENtRytFZz09
(Must log in using Fresno State email account)
- Check your TO DO list in your MyFresnoState Portal periodically as these items will need to be completed before certain junctures in the program depending on the item to be completed.
- Single Subject Credential Candidates who have NOT met the US Constitution requirement will need to complete it before they can apply for their Preliminary Single Subject Credential.